To sign up for a new Yahoo or Outlook Reside email address, you need to visit the main Outlook web site, and you can do this by going to www.Outlook.org, or by going to internet.Hotmail.com, that now re-directs to the View homepage.
From there, click on ‘Create Free Account’ and you will be taken up the hotmail sign up login.
The first thing you need to do is decide on your new email address prefix, or perhaps username. This will need to be unique, so it can't already be in use simply by another Hotmail or Outlook user. It has to start with a letter, but it can also contain figures, dashes and underscores.
Automagically, the email address will have the @outlook.com suffix. Nevertheless, if you click on the pointer next to Outlook.com, you can select @hotmail.org instead.
From there, click ‘Next’ and work your way with the sign up form. You need to decide on a password and enter some basic personal information, such as your name, area and preferred language.
You may also need to key in a security ‘captcha’ code. After completing the form, your new email address will be produced.
Hotmail Outlook Join - Quick Registration.
This is the step-by-step quick guidebook for registering a new Hotmail or Perspective email account.
- Go to https://signup.live.com/
- Enter your prefered fresh email address (including @hotmail.com or @Outlook.com site suffix).
- Press Get into.
- If the email address is accepted, click “Next”.
- Enter the pass word you would like to use with your account.
- Click “Next”.
- Enter you first of all Name and Last Name
- Click on “Next”.
- Enter your region/nationality as well as birthdate and year.
- Click on “Next”.
- Fix the CAPCHA and click on next.
- Enter a person mobile phone number and then click “Send code”.
- Enter the code and click on next.
Your brand-new Hotmail account is in a position.